How To File a Complaint

If you are a short-term or small-dollar loan customer and believe that a CFSA member company has engaged in an unlawful or unfair lending practice, you may submit a formal grievance to CFSA. We will review your case and determine if a violation of CFSA Best Practices has occurred. If so, we will determine what action should be taken against the CFSA member.

To file a grievance, please fill out the following contact form. You can also send an e-mail to All complaints will be acknowledged within two to three business days of receipt.

Error Message